Lactic acid bacteria are commonly found in a wide variety of fermented foods and have powerful immune effects on several fronts: Digestive Health, Oral Health, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-fatigue
Healthy aging is of great interest to find out how humans can avoid, delay or survive age-related diseases. Longevity is a complex conjunction of genes, the environment and random factors that determine the chance of aging healthy. The role of the gut microbiota is of great influence as the gut microbiota are involved in human metabolism and immunology. Therefore, the gut microbiome has been proposed as a possible determinant of healthy aging.
L-137® is a naturally produced through a fermentation process.
A recent study has revealed that by activating immune cells, L-137™ can induce IFN-γ production. Which in turn produces Hyaluronic Acid. A substance whose main function is to retain water in the skin.
Benefits of L-137™
- 1 L-137® is more resistant to severe external conditions, such as high temperatures, and can be stored with no decrease in effectiveness over time. Moreover, it is unaffected by contact with digestive juices, giving it utmost bioavailability.
- 2 L-137® has a 5 year stability and as a non-spore forming ingredient it can easily be used in supplement and powder applications with a dose as low as 50 mg/day.
- 3 L-137® is a light brown powder, free from unfavourable organoleptic properties. It is already being used in health foods, including supplements, powdered drinks and in other applications. Globally, the product has been sold for many years under the name Immuno-LP20, L-137® is the exact same product for the European market. Visit the product page for more insights and details on clinical studies. httpss://immuno-lp20.com/
- 4 L-137 has synergies with Vitamin C, E and β-glucan. IL-12 production in mouse immune cells stimulated by HK L-137 is markedly enhanced by other ingredients such as vitamin C, vitamin E or β-glucan
- 5 L-137® accelerates production of skin health-enhancing hyaluronic acid.