A series of clinical studies suggest that MGCPQQ® can activate mitochondrial biogenesis, meaning it can energize the mitochondria in cells.
Stimulating Nerve Growth Factor (NGF)
MGCPQQ has shown to have a strong effect on helping to promote nerve regeneration and to protect against brain damage caused by various oxidative stresses.
As the body grows older, mitochondria levels decline, which impacts energy and can lead to many age-related dysfunctions such as impaired memory function and muscle mass loss. A variety of studies have shown that MGCPQQ can help to increase mitochondrial biogenesis.
MGCPQQ® is a naturally derived, pure source of pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt (PQQ), which is found naturally in trace amounts in plants and meats.
Benefits of MGCPQQ®
- 1 MGCPQQ® is a very potent ingredient. Clinical studies have shown that a daily dosage of only 20mg is sufficient for significant health benefits.
- 2 MGCPQQ® is the world’s first PQQ developed for food application.
- 3 MGCPQQ® is registered on the European Union’s list of Novel Food Ingredients.
- 4 While MGCPQQ® is effective on its own, when it is combined coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), even better results were observed. This synergistic effect was further demonstrated in a human double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial conducted in Japan in 2007. More info available.
- 5 MGCPQQ® is the only PQQ available for purchase by nutraceutical companies and supplement manufacturers in Europe.
We are happy to collaborate with you on how our products could help you get the most optimal result.